Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Challenge #10

Sorry I didn't get this up earlier- I was having some computer problems, but they're all good now! This week's challenge is a Use Your Stuff Challenge. For this challenge, no patterned paper is allowed. You need to use your paints, stamps, stickers, whatever you can to create your own patterned paper.
Here's our Design Team's take:
Christi
"This was a great challenge. I tried a few different techniques to add pattern and interest to my layout.
I used Core'dinations cardstock for the background and sanded it to bring out the polka dots.
To make the photo mat, I put a piece of KI lace cardstock over cream cardstock and sprayed several times with gold Smooch Spritz.
I stamped and heat embossed a leaf pattern on the pink circle in the top right corner. I stamped the journaling spot with aqua pigment ink."
July

Elisabetta


These are awesome layouts, ladies! There's more to come, so stay tuned!
Remember to link your takes on this challenge in the comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Jill... I sent you two mails. Did you received them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My LO... thanks
    http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2011/05/scrapper-della-notte-scraplift-maggio.html

    ReplyDelete