Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Challenge #17

Today's challenge is a weather-related one... since summer is now in full bloom everywhere, our challenge is a Song Title challenge: Use your favorite summer song title and/or lyrics as the theme of your layout.
Here's our DT's Scrumptious Summery layouts:
Connie
As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew which song I would use. In fact, it
was running through my head for about two weeks. Thanks for the
encouragement to do something so fun!



Missy
I used Sheryl Crow’s Soak Up the Sun for my title.  The lyrics really didn’t pertain to my pictures, but I love the title!  Plus I love the way the sun is shining on my daughter’s face, and that is the first summer song that popped into my head.


Paula

Had a tough time with this one...finding a song title that would go with photos I had.  I finally gave up and did some searches and came up with "A Lovely Cruise" by Jimmy Buffet. 
 
The title worked...the lyrics don't...
 
The photos are from a Navy cruise I took in 2009 in Virginia with my younger son.
Hope you all have fun with this challenge, too :) Remember, if you play along at home to link to your layout in the comment!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment