Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Challenges #26 & 27

Due to an emergency out of town trip last week, I was unable to get last week's challenge posted, so that means this week, it's a double header!
Challenge #26
This is a theme/ title challenge! Your layout needs to be about, "What I know for sure." Our DT came up with some wonderful layouts :)
Connie



Missy


Paula



Challenge #27
On to this week's challenge :) This is a Too Much is Never Enough challenge, and the word of the day is Doodles! Our DT was challenged to create a page with nothing but doodles as embellishments! I am so loving the creativity with these!
Elisabetta

July

I have to admit that every week seeing what all these ladies create blows me away! They are an awesome group and have some amazing work! Show 'em some love in our comments & don't forget to post your creations either there, or on our Facebook Page!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment