Sunday, April 1, 2012

Challenge #53

Ahh, spring is in the air! We are celebrating Spring with an Ad Challenge. Our DT was challenged with creating a layout based on this vintage Vogue cover:
Here's what out DT came up with!

Elisabetta

Used the colors and the form on this beautifully!

Connie
Love the floral paper & the way Connie incorporated the colors!

Missy
 The flipped design and patterns everywhere make this a standout layout!

I also have a sad announcement... this will be the last regularly-scheduled challenge posted here on the Paper Thrills Challenge Blog. I started this blog as a repository for ideas, challenges that I, myself wanted to eventually try as I scrapbooked my way through life. I have been doing a lot of soul-searching and the truth is, I haven't been able to scrapbook regularly for over a year because life has taken such a drastic turn and thrown me into ll sorts of things. Running this blog has become more like a chore. I am forever grateful to my Design Team for their hard work in helping me with my challenges, but I feel it's not fair to them when I am not able to get things up in a timely manner. Therefore, it is my decision to discontinue the weekly challenges on this blog. I will leave the challenges up on the site that are here already, so everyone may benefit from them, and I will be possibly adding some when I get a chance to, either here or on our facebook page. I want to keep my options open, so I may start it up again when life calms down, but, for now, there will be no new challenges posted.
Thank you all for playing along!
~ Jill


1 comment:

  1. wow, these are great designs...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete